March is finally upon us. The March equinox signals the beginning of spring after the long winter months. We are soon going to be enjoying earlier sunrises, above zero temperatures, sprouting plants and a new gardening season.
To celebrate we are excited to host our Spring Make-Along!
The Spring MAL will run from March 21 to June 21. You can cast on after the start date, for instance, if you make more than one project or, you know if you’re busy on the start date!
To enter :
- Enroll in the Ravelry thread
- Tag your project(s) with JulieAsselinSpringMAL22 on Ravelry – you can also use the tag on any other social media such as Instagram #JulieAsselinSpringMAL22,
- Share pictures and chatter on your project(s) in the MAL thread on Ravelry or on Facebook
- Finish your project(s) by the end date. Or don’t! There will be prizes for WIPs too!
- Any project can participate, but only new projects (no older WIPs at this time)
- You need to use one Julie Asselin yarn in your project
Any project can participate, but only new projects (no older WIPs at this time). You need to use one Julie Asselin yarn in your project
Are you in need of Julie Asselin’s Yarn for the MAL? You can check out the beautiful selections available at our retails and on our online store.
The final draw will follow shortly after June 21. We will meet up in the MAL thread to share photos, chat and offer support!
If you are looking for inspiration, here are our favorite patterns for this season. We hope you’ll join us!
- Camisole Valériane – Genièvre Dugon
- Florence Tank – Sari Nordlund
- Cosmic Ray Tank Top – Gabrielle Vézina
- Sol – Jacqueline Cieslak
- Esther – Camilla Vad
- Sea Glass Tee – Wool & Pine
- Brest – Along avec Anna
- Autumn Amber Pullover – Tamy Gore
- Jager Sock Set – Tanis Lavallee
- Rad Radish socks – Stone Knits
- Cirriform – Marie Régnier
- Vår Socks – Fiber Tales
- Velen – Camille Descoteaux
- After Beach tee – Emilie Luis
- Kaisa Tee – This.Bird.Knits
- Mount Pleasant – Megan Nodecker