March is finally upon us. The March equinox signals the beginning of spring after the long winter months. We are soon going to be enjoying earlier sunrises, above zero temperatures and sprouting plants.
While we wait for those beautiful sunny days, let’s Make-Along our Spring/Summer wardrobe!
The Spring MAL will run from March 13 to May 15. You can cast on after the start date, for instance, if you make more than one project or, you know if you’re busy on the start date!
To enter :
- Enroll in the Ravelry thread or our Facebook group
- Tag your project(s) with JulieAsselinSpringMAL21 on Ravelry – you can also use the tag on any other social media such as Instagram #JulieAsselinSpringMAL21,
- Share pictures and chatter on your project(s) in the MAL thread on Ravelry or on Facebook
- Finish your project(s) by the end date. Or don’t! There will be prizes for WIPs too!
- Any project can participate, but only new projects (no older WIPs at this time)
- You need to use one Julie Asselin yarn in your project
Are you in need of Julie Asselin’s Yarn for the MAL? You can check out the beautiful selections available at our retails and on our online store.
The final draw will follow shortly after May 15.
If you are looking for inspiration, here are our favorite pattern for this season!
- Laurel – Along avec Anna
- Goldenfern – Jennifer Steingass
- Tiny Pebbles – Veera Välimäki
- Suolaulu sweater – Jenna K.
- Amarelle Cardigan – Gabrielle Vézina
- Morrow – Orlane Sucche
- Aimée Cardigan – Joji Locatelli
- Lucky Pieces – Inyoung Kim