Many of you are participating enthusiastically on our Spring KAL, thank you very much! The thread on Ravelry is full of support and beautiful projects.
Enroll in the Ravelry thread and enjoy the fun! You may use any pattern with Julie Asselin yarn.
If you’re on the fence or looking for inspiration, here are our favorite quick knits patterns that can be done before the KAL is over on May 31st.
- Broken Seed Stitch Socks – Hanna Leväniemi
- Kanoko Socks – Mary Jane Mucklestone
- Toddler Socks – Purl Soho
- Lumineux – Ysolda Teague
- Ridgeline – Tin Can Knits
- Deep Woods Toque – Kiyomi Burgin
- Fragmentation – Kiyomi Burgin
- The Boyfriend Hat – Purl Soho
- Great Up North Mittens – Andrea Mowry
- Maize – Tin Can Knits
- Fisherman’s Rib Hand Warmers – Purl Soho
- Verdure – Alana Dakos
- Free your fade – Andrea Mowry
- Marvis Baby Set – Oomieknits
- Peanut – Tin Can Knits
- Iris – Melody Hoffmann
Banner photo credit – Tin Can Knits