A couple of days ago I started swatching for the Ariana Cardigan by Amy Christoffers and thought it would be an excellent project for a summer Make-Along themed around ‘Portable Projects’
The MAL will run from July 1st to September 5th. You can cast on after the start date, for instance, if you make more than one project or, you know if you’re busy on the start date!
To enter :
- Enroll in the Ravelry thread and create a project page on Ravelry for each of your entries.
- Tag your project(s) with JulieAsselinSummerMAL22 on Ravelry and #JulieAsselinSummerMAL22 on Instagram
- Share pictures and chatter on your project(s) in the MAL thread on Ravelry
- Finish your project(s) by the end date. Or don’t! There will be prizes for WIPs too!
- Any project can participate, but only new projects (no older WIPs at this time)
- You need to use one Julie Asselin yarn in your project
Are you in need of Julie Asselin’s Yarn for the MAL? You can check out the beautiful selections available at our retails and on our online store.
The final draw will follow shortly after September 5th. We will meet up in the MAL thread to share photos, chat and offer support!
If you are looking for inspiration, here are our favorite patterns for portable projects. We hope you’ll join us!
- Lydia 2.0 – Courtney Little
- Baigneuses – Emilie Luis
- Onoro Tank Top – Tara-Lynn Morrison
- Ripple Bralette – Jessie Maed Designs
- Musselburgh – Ysolda Teague
- Lackadaisical – Kindred Red
- DRK Everyday Socks – Andrea Mowry
- Ursa Canis – Jacqueline Cieslak
- Ariana – Amy Christoffers
- Learn to Crochet a Granny Square Blanket – Purl Soho
- Sakura Market Bag – K.A.M.E. Crochet
- Battenberg – Gina Röckenwagner