With this series, we want to celebrate the enormous talent within our community that is a daily source of inspiration to us.
Do you want your FO to be featured in this series? Use our hashtag #julieasselin on social media so we can see your lovely projects!
So without further ado, here are the projects that caught our eyes this week.
Ripple Crop Top
- Knitted by Camille
- Pattern: Ripple Crop Top by Jessie Mae Martinson
- Yarn: Nurtured Fine, colorway Tisane & Bleu Poussière, colorway Sable
- Knitted by Espace Tricot
- Pattern: The Beauceron by Designs by Delz
- Yarn: Leizu DK, colorways Ale & London
- Knitted by Mei
- Pattern: Anaashah by Jennifer Steingass
- Yarn: Fino, colorway Ardoise + The Uncommon Thread Everyday, colorway Into Dust