Fall MAL 2022
September 18th, 2022 • Blog • 0
At the studio, we are slowly changing gears and preparing for Fall. To celebrate the beginning of the new season we are excited to host our Fall Make-Along!
This year’s theme will be COZINESS! The crisp air brings out the desire for all things cozy – our favorite hand-knitted sweater, our reading nook, a warm cup of tea. After the joys of summer, this is the time to find comfort and contemplate the beauty of leaves changing colors and their rich shades.
The MAL will run from October 1st to November 26th. You can cast on after the start date, for instance, if you make more than one project or, you know if you’re busy on the start date!
To enter :
- Enroll in the Ravelry thread and create a project page on Ravelry for each of your entries.
- Tag your project(s) with JulieAsselinFallMAL22 on Ravelry and #JulieAsselinFallMAL22 on Instagram
- Share pictures and chatter on your project(s) in the MAL thread on Ravelry
- Finish your project(s) by the end date. Or don’t! There will be prizes for WIPs too!
- Any project can participate, but only new projects (no older WIPs at this time)
- You need to use one Julie Asselin yarn in your project
Are you in need of Julie Asselin’s Yarn for the MAL? You can check out the beautiful selections available at our retails and on our online store.
There will be prizes for both finished and unfinished projects! Prices will be drawn shortly after November 26th.
If you are looking for inspiration, here are our favorite patterns for this season.
We hope you’ll join us!
- Glenan (sleeveless) – Kate Davies Designs
- Foxberry – Sari Nordlund
- Ponderosa – Wool & Pine
- Niitty – Jenny Ansah
- Douglas Cardi – Andrea Mowry
- Livresque Cardigan – Espace Tricot
- Campside Cozy – Alicia Plummer
- Cottage – Jacqueline Cieslak
- Bounce – tincanknits
- Chevron Baby Blanket – Espace Tricot
- Shale Baby Blanket – Jared Flood
- Olive’s blanket – Pernille Larsen